Friday, 22 June 2012

Edited: Young British Designers.com

This weeks Edited comes from Young British Designers, they are the only online e-tailer dedicated to emerging British fashion designers and one of of my favourite sites. Young British Designers is home to some of the most amazing creative talent in British fashion. A perfect site if you are looking for something unique or like me you simply adore emerging designers.It wasn't an easy task but I have selected a few of my favourite pieces from young designers like David Longshaw, Kirsty Ward,
Z- mode, Olivia Rubin,Sophie Gittins and Kelly Love to name a few. Shop the selection below and more at
Young British Designers.com xoxo














All images are from http://www.youngbritishdesigners.com/index.php I do not own any of the above images

1 comment:

  1. some fabulous designer and designs there, always love to see and hear about upcoming Talents! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...