Saturday, 23 June 2012

Blog changes and The writing's on the wall

If you view my blog regularly then you may have noticed a few changes to it, one been the font of the title I fancied something a little different until I sort out a proper logo. The other thing you may have noticed are the new pages at the top of the blog.One is a link to the Tumblr page and the other is a link to my new blog The writing's on the wall. Its more of an online portfolio then a blog. Here you can find samples of my writing as well as my CV. So if you are feeling a little curious then click on the link at the top of the blog and check it out. Any questions about my work or if you would like to work with me then feel free to e- mail me. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...